February 2nd, 2010
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shoes, Shopping
Splurge : Beyonce’s Grammy Performance Giuseppe Zanotti Boots

Ms. Colo hit us up on Twitter, saying, “Who are Beyonce’s performance shoes by? I’m GAGGING over here!” We did a quick search and found Bey topped off a Versace Atelier dress with a pair of bedazzled, embellished Giuseppe Zanotti’s:

Zanotti’s start at $500 and can go up to $1500.

Quite a splurge! Drool over the entire collection here or get a similar look for a little less with these $300 Report Signature Women’s Bowery Peep Toes:

12 Responses to “Splurge : Beyonce’s Grammy Performance Giuseppe Zanotti Boots”

1. Naseya says:

I posted these limited edition hotties back in Decemeber and when I realized she had them on I posted on yesterday too! Great Fashion Minds Think ALIKE! I love em….

check out my old post: http://totallifeprosperityblog.com/2009/12/02/wish-list-giuseppe-holiday-boot/

and the latest one:

2. The WHOLE look is sick…love it

3. MsCoLo says:

Thanks! I love them!

4. Chris Styles says:

Wow I’m getting pretty good at recognizing fasion designers. Fell in luv w the boots as soon as she stepped foot on stage and said to myself those look like Giuseppe’s…what whaddaya know I was right! Haute booties tho…too bad I cant afford them. The Reports cant even compare

5. BSQUARED86 says:

loved the entire look! go bey!

6. [...] we keep getting is about Beyonce’s heels during the 52nd Grammy Awards. She was rocking some Giuseppe Zanotti Bejeweled/Embroidered Heels. They can run you from $500-$1500. You already know what dress she is rocking since we did a [...]

7. Nicole says:

Beyonce looks great. Those boots are something else.

8. Cleveland Cutie says:

Beyonce actually looks good here! I tuned into the grammy’s about an hour in, so I missed it when it aired, but kudos to her!

9. amisi says:

ok so we know how much the shoes are.. now.. how much is the dress????

10. [...] and most bonkers shoes on the market and on the red carpet. Like, think Lady Gaga in shoe form. Beyonce wore a cray-cray pair of Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe boots at the 2010 GRAMMYs, Alicia Keys, Fergie, Jennifer Lopez and more risk-takers of the celebrity footwear world have worn [...]

11. [...] Prevent” benefit wearing the same pair of Giuseppe Zanotti Open Toe Silver Sandals Beyoncé wore for her Grammy performance: Though the divas rocked the shiny stompers in different venues, they both chose to accent the eye [...]

12. Roch says: