January 27th, 2010
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm… : Dawn Richard and Kaleena of Dirty Money

The fly guys posted this picture of Dawn Richard and Kaleena of Dirty Money, who were looking windswept and fabulous at a club jam:

Though I love Dawn’s shorter haircut much better than her formerly long locks, and appreciate the ladies’ edgy steeze, this particular shot makes it seem as if  both were a bit too liberal with the dye and styling tools.

Then again, I am a recovering conservative Suzy…maybe I can’t see the hairstyle’s inherent flyness?
What do you think?

Hot or Hmmm….?
Source

Posted In
11 comments

11 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… : Dawn Richard and Kaleena of Dirty Money”

1. esme says:

neither one of these women are lookers,but somehow dawn’s crazy hair makes her look interesting and kaleena’s hair makes her look worse.

2. VERY hmmmm!! not feeling this at all.

3. whit says:

umm i like Dawn’s dress. That’s definitely hot. and the other girl’s nail polish

4. Nunyah says:

Too many weave tracks for such short haircuts.

5. Ambrose says:

I’m gonna have to give them both a big hmmmmmmmmmmm….

6. nikki says:

skunk hair hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

7. BxBornRetro says:

Yea the only thing I like are the nails lol

8. Bonifant says:

I think the hair is nice but both of them in the same pic was overload. I think the combined visual impact of the haircuts/colors was too much.

9. Deb Bee says:

4 sum reason I find Dawn’s make-up is light. I feel like I’m really seeing her for the 1st time..

10. Chris Styles says:

Hmmm! I luv the funky short cuts but they r doing too much to them. I thought Kandi’s cut was getting a bit to Dragon Ball Z/Thunder cattish but this is on a whole other level. Very Hmmm, IMO

11. cami says:

There is nothing wrong with Kaleena and Dawn Richard, they are just real black girls not giving in to the image of trying to look white/caucasian. I give them big ups for that. Also, Pdiddy knows his real roots, he came from the ghetto, and made it. so roll with the women you feel the most comfortabl with the ones who understand you.