January 12th, 2010
Beauty
Natural Hair Inspiration : Le Coil
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Check out these hot natural hair pics from Le Coil, a photo blog dedicated to showcasing natural hairstyles of celebs and celebs in their own right. Like the Sartorialist of natural hair, Le Coil is a great hub for gathering inspiration for your own natural hair styles.

See more here.
~Danielle

Posted In
17 comments

17 Responses to “Natural Hair Inspiration : Le Coil”

1. bxbornretro says:

I love this def an inspiration to me….this month marks 1 yr relaxer free!!

2. whit says:

I love Le Coil. I love love this site and that it celebrates beautiful women and their hair! NATURAL HAIR DON’T CARE!!! lol :)

3. Godiva says:

Yay! I’m always looking for something to do to my hair. Transitioned with weaves for a year, and made it my nw yrs res. to rock my natural…will def be checking this site out

4. Ambrose says:

I LOVE Le Coil!!! It’s definitely inspirational to see naturals from all over the world.

5. Ally says:

Love it, I am relaxed lady but I love seeing woman with natural hair

6. Liah says:

Thanks for the heads up Fashion Bomb. It’s always so inspiring to see beautiful black woman rocking their natural hair in many varieties.

7. Daisy says:

I love it! Claire, that female in the fifth photo looks as if she could be your relative.

8. BlaqCurrant says:

I absolutely love Le Coil! I am a loc’d sistah myself, 4yrs on Feb 3rd, and it is an inspiration to see these natural beauties celebrated. I have listed 2 other sites to check out, they both feature natural hair.

&

BC

9. pz says:

absolutely breath taking!!!!!

10. Asha says:

LURVE it! Just when I was thinking what next to do with my hair, I see this post. Fab!

11. le coil says:

Thanks so much for the lovely feature! Always happy to share inspiration :D

12. Cleveland Cutie says:

This is just truly beautiful! I love the variety, too!

13. ak says:

Good Post

14. tori minniefield says:

today marks a entire month relaxer free…..im loving and embracing it!!!

15. TABITHA says:

I LOOOOOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT ALL OF THESE PICTURES. I HAVE BEEN 100% NATURAL FOR EXACTLY 1 MONTH AND IT IS THE BEST DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE FOR MY HAIR!!! I FEEL SO FREE!!! MY HAIR HASNT BEEN THIS THICK AND HEALTHY SINCE GRADE SCHOOL AND I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE IT IN 5 YEARS FROM NOW. KEEP THE FLICKS COMING!