April 29th, 2009
Celebrity Style, Ethnic Models, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm…: Chanel Iman at the Matthew Williamson for H&M Launch Party

Last night fashion revelers joined Matthew Williamson aboard the Majesty to toast his successful H&M diffusion line.

Model Chanel Iman was in attendance wearing an off shoulder mini dress and braided headband:

chanel-iman1

Chanel is absolutely gorgeous and looks hot in most situations, but something about that up-to-there hemline makes me go hmmm…

What do you think?

WireImage

17 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Chanel Iman at the Matthew Williamson for H&M Launch Party”

1. JKISSI says:

She’s a beautiful girl, but it gets scary right at where the skirt ends a lil tiny more fat would help lol. I’d go out with her either way though lol.

2. Jaye says:

I’m sorry. I love Chanel Iman, butbthqts entirely too short.

3. I <3 Chanel Iman, but that’s mos def a hmmmmmm….

That’s a shirt, not a dress.

5. bklyngrl82 says:

That dress is scary-short! Love the girl but not the dress choice!

6. LoudPen says:

This is definitely not hot. Like definitely not. It’s too short. She looks like Pocahantas.

7. Velvet says:

Bad bad bad bad bad.

Seriously, I love the girl, she usually has a hot style, but this is just a hot mess. I’m so mad that she tried to wear a 4T shirt as a dress. Minus 3 points, Chanel.

8. K.Stone says:

i’m 5’11 so i know what its like to find the hottest dress in the store, try it on and realize its lacking a bit of fabric for my amazon legs! so i’m going to have to say Chanel looks hottt!!! (minus the shoes…i would pair this with some gladiator heels)

9. JKISSI says:

I went off at her looks lol in my last post in regards to her outfit skirt/shirt is a bit too short.

10. sun.kissed says:

That’s definitely a tunic on her, maybe on the short folks like me that could pass as a dress…

11. Anthonia says:

I really hate the handband trend.

12. LBG says:

She’s such a beuty! However, this outfit is a big fat NO!

13. bronzebarbie says:

just as you said… Chanel is absolutely gorgeous! I’m sure she just stood up all night.

14. Stacked says:

This is a “hmm”. Enough said.

15. KikIlis says:

Top is definitely too short- and honey could gain a little weight please!

16. Vv says:

I like it as a shirt. U know some pant would have done a lot for her. Also, this would work if it wasn’t for the bra strap and the big mama bag… still love you Chanel!

17. Annie L says:

Love it!

The length is perfect, she has the legs of a gazelle and a beautiful figure. Bardot, among others, wore these lengths all over the place in the 1960s (sheer, breasts showing mind you)! Not all of us are looking for a consensus on ‘appropriate’ lengths and some even enjoy pushing the envelope however the hell far we want. It is fashion after all….