April 10th, 2009
Look for Less, Mail Bombs

So I’m in Rome!

claire-in-rome

And it’s absolutely gorgeous. I’ve traveled to lots of places and obviously have a thing for Paris, but Rome takes the cake! The Trevi Fountain, the Coliseum, you must must come at least once in your life! I’m going to sight see in a bit, but first a few Mail Bombs! Let’s go.

First Chiriga says, “I stumbled upon this photo of Rihanna and fell in love with her leather jacket!

rihanna

“…I need a bright leather number for the spring. Please help!

Rihanna is rocking Robert Rodriguez, but you can capture her swagger with these options:

Next Marchelle says, “I was wondering if you can tell me who Beyonce’s sunglasses are by in this pic.

bey2

“Are they some new oversized Rayban’s? I’m stumped.”

Adriana says, “I’m pretty sure Beyonce is wearing these Grey Ant ‘Status’ Wayfarers:”

greyantglasses1_regular

“They retail for $260 at Oak NYC.”

Vicky says, “I’m dying to know what Christina Milian is wearing in this picture!”

christina-milina-louis-vuitton

“It’s so chic!”

Madame Milian is wearing this Louis Vuitton Dress:

louis-vuitton

From its Spring/Summer 2009 Collection. Go to www.louisvuitton.com for retail locations.

Lastly, in a wardrobe query, Audrey says, “My friend is getting married and she loves the Manolo Blahnik Something Blue satin shoe with the brooch but it’s $945.

blahnik-something-blue

“…I’ve tried to find something else suitable and similar but no such luck. She says that something blue or silver would be fine, but not in a winter-y material like suede as the wedding is in July. I’d be forever grateful if you would please help us get her a pair of wedding shoes that she loves.

Adriana says, “Here are some eye-catching blue shoes that won’t break the bank!”

I’m off to enjoy Roma!
Arrivederci!
*Stay tuned for a Claire’s Life: Rome next week!

9 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Rihanna’s Yellow Leather Jacket, Beyonce’s Grey Ant Status Wayfarers, and Christina’s Louis Vuitton Outfit!”

1. SHOEFETISH says:

Wow Claire, I’m living Vicariously thru your travels. Love Love your site, it’s a must read to get my day started. In your words
    Bijous… :O)

2. B says:

So excited to hear your perspective on Rome especially since the boyfriend and I are headed there next month…Ciao (praciticing my Italian)

3. Lily says:

Les voyages forment la jeunesse.
    I Love Beyoncé look on this picture.

4. topseekrit says:

Claire you need to post more about your travels! Seeing those gurls doing their thing on travelista.tv is quite inspirational and you can bring that same energy to the fashionbombdaily :-)

5. Dee Dee says:

I was in Rome back in November of last year. I liked it a lot. The food was great, but the city was dirty as hell.

6. Dee Dee says:

I visited Rome last November. I liked it a lot. The food was great, but the city was dirty as hell.

7. mrs mee says:

just wanted to let you know you can get those blue manolo’s
    at this place called http://www.ioffer.com
    thay are 1000% identical shoe (replica) to the real thing for abot $150 or less.
    not sure if your into replicas but if she has her heart set on it, give er a reel.
    cheers

8. stefanie says:

I love christina’s outfit, but not on her and the hair color is scary. Loving the rest, especially the monolo’s. One day!!!!

9. chloe says:

i’ve got those glasses. 260 bucks well spent.